Search Buffalo Beer Biochemist

Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Buffalo Beer Biochemist (B3)

An Introduction:


(1) Beer reviews.  I consider myself a craft beer aficionado.  I plan to review a broad range of beers, and let you know where they might be available for consumption/purchase.

(2) Brewery and beerpub reviews.  The craft beer industry in Western New York is an exploding scene!  There are so many new and exciting places to drink beer.  I will visit some of those places and report back.

(3) Beer science.  I will elaborate on the science of beer.  What makes some beers taste different than others?  What chemicals prove different beer their different and unique flavors?  I have a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and for many years I conducted research on yeast genetics, so I will apply some of that knowledge to beer.






2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to your enthusiastic craft beer reviews.

    ReplyDelete